MedianSoft Joiner-Converter is a free trial software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-11-19. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Shot a lot of video? Want to make the final movie now and need to put the video clips together leaving bad fragments out? There is nothing easier if you use MedianSoft Joiner-Converter - powerful MPEG/AVI editor. Editing multimedia files with transition effects.
Besides the main function - converting and putting together video files of different types, the program can create transition effects between clips or scenes, cut audio out of a fragment specified in a video clip and also capture video directly from camcorder for you to edit it later.
It is easy to work with the program - add clips, select the format for the final video file and click the Convert button.
It is not so difficult to work with video!
- Join, convert and split all supported formats to AVI, DIVX, MPEG, WAV, MP3
- Support a lot of types of transitions between video tracks
- Capture video from DV cameras
- Extract sound tracks from videos both entirely and by the selected portions
- Saving and loading the projects
- Preview feature to control the conversion process
- All AVI video files (including DivX, XviD)
- Audio files (wav, mp3, au, ac3)
- Image files (bmp, gif, jpeg, png)
- All MPEGs (MPEG1, MPEG2, DVD, VCD, SVCD)
MedianSoft Joiner-Converter (version 3.8) has a file size of 1.76 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 195 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.